About Norm Carey
Norm Carey is one of Australia’s most experienced and skilled property developers with over 30 years’ experience as a developer and over 100 significant projects – at a value exceeding $2 billion.
Norm’s commitment to building on and expanding his knowledge by attaining professional qualifications, led him to dedicate his time to also learning complementary academic, management and leadership skills, enhancing his wide expertise in property development and construction.
While completing the below qualifications, Norm was awarded several academic awards by the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Institute of Directors, along with numerous Butterworths prizes for high academic achievement.
Norm Carey tertiary, professional and business qualifications:
- Certified Practising Accountant CPA
- Bachelor of Business Degree BBus
- Master of Business Degree MBus (Dis)
- Graduate Diploma in Business GDipBus (Dis)
- Diploma in Building DipBldg
- Registered Builder
- Diploma in Real Estate Management; DipRealEstM
- License Real Estate Agent
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning GDipFinPlan